Maxicare EReady is a one-time medical emergency prepaid health card that covers illnesses or injuries that require immediate medical assistance.
Life-threatening conditions, illnesses, and/or injuries that require immediate medical assistance such as heart attacks, cardiovascular or cerebrovascular accidents, loss of consciousness, and convulsions.
Maxicare EReady has 2 variants:
- Platinum - Nationwide ER access to over 1000 Maxicare-affiliated hospitals INCLUDING the *6 major hospitals.
- Titanium - Nationwide ER access to over 1000 Maxicare-affiliated hospitals EXCLUDING the *6 major hospitals.
- Provides up to Php 15,000 one–time coverage on illnesses or injuries that arises from medical-related emergency conditions.
- With Group Life with Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disablement (ADD&D) coverage up to Php 50,000.00.
- Pre-existing Conditions are covered.
- 24/7 TeleConsult
- Access to Maxicare HealthHubs
- Exclusive discounts from Maxicare Lifestyle Partners
- Eligible for individuals from 15 days old to 65 years old.
- One-time availment, but up to two enrollment registration per person per year.
- Nationwide ER access to over 1000 Maxicare-affiliated hospitals.
- Easy registration via SMS and Online! – No preliminary check-up, no paperwork.
- Member can avail in one accredited hospital only within 24 hours.
- Card Validity is up to one (1) year upon activation
- Doctor’s services for emergency treatment
- Emergency room fees
- Medicines for immediate relief and treatment
- Oxygen, IV fluids, whole blood and human blood products
- Dressings, casts, sutures
- X-ray, laboratory and diagnostic
- Initial treatment for animal bites (within 24 hours from time of bite; with vaccines included)
- Hospital admission or confinement
- Ambulance services
*Six major hospitals in Metro Manila:
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center
- Makati Medical Center
- St. Luke’s Medical Center - Bonifacio Global City
- St. Luke’s Medical Center - Quezon City
- The Medical City
- Present your Maxicare EReady card or eCard along with 1 valid ID with photo upon availing the services offered in this healthcare plan
- No card or eCard, no availment
- Membership is valid up to 1 year from the date of registration
- You can use more than one card in a year but only one can be active at a time
- The card is non-transferrable once registered
- See the FAQ for a list of valid IDs
- There will be no maximum number of cards for registration but member can only register another card after 3 months from the date of availment of first registered card